"We do Arizona incorporations right... quickly and professionally. This is a quick easy process.
But we know it's a new experience for some. Call us if you have any questions."
Seth Sysum, Customer Support
Frequently Asked Questions about incorporating, our services and doing business in Arizona. Free advice from our Las Vegas based incorporation company.
Find out more about difference between LLC, INC, S Corporation or C Corporation.
Growing a High Tech Workforce, competitive Business Operating Environment, easy Access to Major Markets. Special asset protection for LLCs and FLPs.
What is the right company for you? LLC, S Corporation or C Corporation?
Everyday advice about small business issues.
Resources and articles about using corporations for asset protection.
International orders are welcome!
You don't need a U.S. address to set up an Arizona corporation. There is no requirement to be a U.S. citizen or resident to start an Arizona Corp. You don't even need an Arizona address to start a corporation. Apostille of articles available as an option on the order form. Same low price for domestic or international customers.
THE MOST POPULAR PACKAGE:
- $60.00 - Arizona State Filing fee
- $89.00 - Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state, mailing them to you.
- Free forms for bylaws, minutes and Stock Certificates
- Free Business Credit Builder
- Reminders about important renewals through INCCONTACT
How long does it take to incorporate in Arizona
Arizona regular filing time takes approximately 5 months. Expedite filing about 5 weeks.
Arizona Asset Protection
Read the article from David Tanzer of the Law Firm of David A. Tanzer & Associates, PC. Why use Arizona to register Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs) and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)?
First, Arizona offers the advantage of a statutory remedy of Charging Order Protection for FLPs and LLCs not available in most other jurisdictions. Typically, a creditor applies to the court to force a distribution of assets from within the entity to put money into the hands of the owners to satisfy a money judgment. What that means is that entities of all types have limited asset protection benefits from an owner's perspective. More ...
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) - free over the Internet or phone.
- Publishing requirements in Arizona - You must publish your filed Articles of Incorporation in a newspaper in general circulation where the principal business office is located. Proof (File Affidavit of Publication) of publication must be submitted to the state. This affidavit needs to be notarized and sent to the Arizona Corporations Commission.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Arizona companies - Each year in the corporation's anniversary month, the annual report is due. The state fee is $45. We charge $15 if you use our service for filing the Annual Report. LLCs do not have annual filing requirements
Testimonials about our service:
"Thank you very much for being on top of everything. You and your company have been of the best organization that I ever work with. It is always a pleasure to work with such professionals..."
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you folks for helping me realize my dream: BECOME INCORPORATED... and run my own corporate research firm..."
"I just wanted to show my appreciation for the work that your company has done on our behalf. it was truly professional and within the expected time line. thank you for a job well done..."
"We would like to thank you for your prompt processing of our recent Annual List of Managers with The State of Nevada. Your service is amazingly fast, professional and affordable! We will always trust EASTBIZ.COM for all our important business needs..."