"We do California incorporations right... quickly and professionally. This is a quick easy process.
But we know it's a new experience for some. Call us if you have any questions."
Jeanne Francis, Customer Support
Two defining documents are California Corporation Articles & Corporate Charter.
Frequently Asked Questions about incorporating, our services and doing business in California. Free advice from our Las Vegas based incorporation company.
Find out more about difference between LLC, INC, S Corporation or C Corporation.
California has reformed workers' compensation and employer litigation, stopped the overspending in the state budget and re-financed our inherited debt.
What is the right company for you? LLC, S Corporation or C Corporation?
Everyday advice about small business issues.
Resources and articles about using corporations for asset protection.
International orders are welcome!
You don't need a U.S. address to set up a California corporation. There is no requirement to be a U.S. citizen or resident to start a California Corp. You don't even need a California address to start a corporation. Apostille of articles available as an option on the order form. Same low price for domestic or international customers.
THE MOST POPULAR PACKAGE:
- $100.00 - California State Filing fee
- $89.00 - Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state, mailing them to you.
- Free forms for bylaws, minutes and Stock Certificates
- Free Business Credit Builder
- Reminders about important renewals through INCCONTACT
How long does it take to incorporate in California
California regular filing time takes approximately 6 weeks. Expedite filing about 2 weeks.
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) - free over the Internet or phone.
- File California Statement of Information (Initial List) - report names of officers or member/managers that must be filed with the California Secretary of State within 90 days after filing original articles, and every year thereafter in the applicable filing period.
- Read our What's Next instructions for detailed info about steps to be taken once your company is set up.
Yearly requirements and fees for California corporations
Annual list (Statement of Information) has to be filed yeach year. We will remind you by email about this requirement 1-2 months before it is due. Be sure to keep updated information with us!
Franchise Tax. Every California company is subject to an additional Franchise Tax that is $800.00 per year.
Resident Agent annual fee is $89.00, but if you pre-pay, we give you additional years for only $40.00.
Testimonials about our service:
"Thank you very much for being on top of everything. You and your company have been of the best organization that I ever work with. It is always a pleasure to work with such professionals..."
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you folks for helping me realize my dream: BECOME INCORPORATED... and run my own corporate research firm..."
"I just wanted to show my appreciation for the work that your company has done on our behalf. it was truly professional and within the expected time line. thank you for a job well done..."
"We would like to thank you for your prompt processing of our recent Annual List of Managers with The State of Nevada. Your service is amazingly fast, professional and affordable! We will always trust EASTBIZ.COM for all our important business needs..."