"We do Colorado incorporations right... quickly and professionally. This is a quick easy process.
But we know it's a new experience for some. Call us if you have any questions."
Chris Nealand, Customer Support
Two defining documents are Colorado Corporation Articles & Corporate Charter.
Frequently Asked Questions about incorporating, our services and doing business in Colorado. Free advice from our Las Vegas based incorporation company.
Find out more about difference between LLC, INC, S Corporation or C Corporation.
The best states for business, has the second most educated workforce in the country, and has the fourth lowest corporate income tax structure in the United States.
What is the right company for you? LLC, S Corporation or C Corporation?
Everyday advice about small business issues.
Resources and articles about using corporations for asset protection.
International orders are welcome!
You don't need a U.S. address to set up a Colorado corporation. There is no requirement to be a U.S. citizen or resident to start a Colorado Corp. You don't even need a Colorado address to start a corporation. Apostille of articles available as an option on the order form. Same low price for domestic or international customers.
THE MOST POPULAR PACKAGE:
- $50.00 - Colorado State Filing fee
- $89.00 - Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state, mailing them to you.
- Free forms for bylaws, minutes and Stock Certificates
- Free Business Credit Builder
- Reminders about important renewals through INCCONTACT
How long does it take to incorporate in Colorado
Colorado regular filing time is 4 to 5 days. There is no Expedite Service.
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) - free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Colorado companies - You are required to file an annual report with the Secretary of State. An annual report can be filed online starting at the beginning of the second month prior to the month of organization of the entity. The cost is $20.00 and can be filed by a clerk or a secretary.
Testimonials about our service:
"Thank you very much for being on top of everything. You and your company have been of the best organization that I ever work with. It is always a pleasure to work with such professionals..."
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you folks for helping me realize my dream: BECOME INCORPORATED... and run my own corporate research firm..."
"I just wanted to show my appreciation for the work that your company has done on our behalf. it was truly professional and within the expected time line. thank you for a job well done..."
"We would like to thank you for your prompt processing of our recent Annual List of Managers with The State of Nevada. Your service is amazingly fast, professional and affordable! We will always trust EASTBIZ.COM for all our important business needs..."