"We do Washington DC incorporations right... quickly and professionally. This is a quick easy process.
But we know it's a new experience for some. Call us if you have any questions."
Seth Sysum, Customer Support
Frequently Asked Questions about incorporating, our services and doing business in Washington DC. Free advice from our Las Vegas based incorporation company.
Find out more about difference between LLC, INC, S Corporation or C Corporation.
High on the list for high-tech, high-priced business for over a decade. The city has attracted a growing economic base of technology businesses.
What is the right company for you? LLC, S Corporation or C Corporation?
Everyday advice about small business issues.
Resources and articles about using corporations for asset protection.
International orders are welcome!
You don't need a U.S. address to set up a Washington DC corporation. There is no requirement to be a U.S. citizen or resident to start a Washington DC Corp. You don't even need a Washington DC address to start a corporation. Apostille of articles available as an option on the order form. Same low price for domestic or international customers.
THE MOST POPULAR PACKAGE:
- $220.00 - Washington DC State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 - Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state, mailing them to you.
- Free forms for bylaws, minutes and Stock Certificates
- Free Business Credit Builder
- Reminders about important renewals through INCCONTACT
How long does it take to incorporate in Washington DC
District of Columbia filing takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) - free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Washington DC companies - Initial Repots on Corporation and LLC are filed at different times. Then reports are due ever two years. For Corporations, if you file your articles before April 15, the report is due the same year. If you file your articles after April 15, you file your reports the next year. For LLCs the reports are due any time in the first year that you file your articles. Then they are due every two years after that. The cost for a Corporation and LLC is $300.00 and we only charge $15 to file for you..
Testimonials about our service:
"Thank you very much for being on top of everything. You and your company have been of the best organization that I ever work with. It is always a pleasure to work with such professionals..."
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you folks for helping me realize my dream: BECOME INCORPORATED... and run my own corporate research firm..."
"I just wanted to show my appreciation for the work that your company has done on our behalf. it was truly professional and within the expected time line. thank you for a job well done..."
"We would like to thank you for your prompt processing of our recent Annual List of Managers with The State of Nevada. Your service is amazingly fast, professional and affordable! We will always trust EASTBIZ.COM for all our important business needs..."