"We do Delaware incorporations right... quickly and professionally. This is a quick easy process.
But we know it's a new experience for some. Call us if you have any questions."
Jeanne Francis, Customer Support
Two defining documents are Delaware Corporation Articles & Corporate Charter.
Frequently Asked Questions about incorporating, our services and doing business in Delaware. Free advice from our Las Vegas based incorporation company.
Find out more about difference between LLC, INC, S Corporation or C Corporation.
Highly-respected Court of Chancery, a business-friendly State Government.
What is the right company for you? LLC, S Corporation or C Corporation?
Everyday advice about small business issues.
Resources and articles about using corporations for asset protection.
International orders are welcome!
You don't need a U.S. address to set up a Delaware corporation. There is no requirement to be a U.S. citizen or resident to start a Delaware Corp. You don't even need a Delaware address to start a corporation. Apostille of articles available as an option on the order form. Same low price for domestic or international customers.
THE MOST POPULAR PACKAGE:
- $89.00 - Delaware State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 - Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state, mailing them to you.
- Free forms for bylaws, minutes and Stock Certificates
- Free Business Credit Builder
- Reminders about important renewals through INCCONTACT
How long does it take to incorporate in Delaware
Delaware regular filing is approximately 3 weeks. Expedite filing about 4-5 business days.
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) - free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Delaware companies - Corporate Franchise Tax - All corporations incorporated in the State of Delaware are required to file an Annual Franchise Tax report and to pay a franchise tax. Religious and charitable non-stock corporations are exempt from the tax but must file an annual report. Taxes and annual reports are to be received no later than March 1st of each year. The minimum tax is $35.00 with a maximum tax of $165,000.00. Taxpayers owing more that $5,000.00 pay taxes in quarterly installments with 40% due June 1, 20% due by September 1, 20% due by December 1, and the remainder due March 1.
- Corporate Annual Report - Annual reports for corporations are sent to the registered agents in December of each year. A $25.00 filing fee is required for the annual report. Annual reports or reprints may be requested through your registered agent. Calculations for Franchise Tax due are done using the Authorized Share Method on the annual report.
Testimonials about our service:
"Thank you very much for being on top of everything. You and your company have been of the best organization that I ever work with. It is always a pleasure to work with such professionals..."
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you folks for helping me realize my dream: BECOME INCORPORATED... and run my own corporate research firm..."
"I just wanted to show my appreciation for the work that your company has done on our behalf. it was truly professional and within the expected time line. thank you for a job well done..."
"We would like to thank you for your prompt processing of our recent Annual List of Managers with The State of Nevada. Your service is amazingly fast, professional and affordable! We will always trust EASTBIZ.COM for all our important business needs..."