"We do Florida incorporations right... quickly and professionally. This is a quick easy process.
But we know it's a new experience for some. Call us if you have any questions."
Jeanne Francis, Customer Support
Two defining documents are Florida Corporation Articles & Corporate Charter.
Frequently Asked Questions about incorporating, our services and doing business in Florida. Free advice from our Las Vegas based incorporation company.
Find out more about difference between LLC, INC, S Corporation or C Corporation.
No personal taxes, no corporate taxes fo S Corporations, no requirements to be a U.S. resident or citizen.
What is the right company for you? LLC, S Corporation or C Corporation?
Everyday advice about small business issues.
Resources and articles about using corporations for asset protection.
International orders are welcome!
You don't need a U.S. address to set up a Florida corporation. There is no requirement to be a U.S. citizen or resident to start a Florida Corp. You don't even need a Florida address to start a corporation. Apostille of articles available as an option on the order form. Same low price for domestic or international customers.
THE MOST POPULAR PACKAGE:
- $35.00 - Florida State Initial Filing fee
- $35.00 - Florida State r.a. designation fee
- $8.75 - Certified copy of Articles.
- $59.00 - Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles or Certificate of incorporation to you.
- Free forms for bylaws, minutes and Stock Certificates
- Free Business Credit Builder
- Reminders about important renewals through INCCONTACT
How long does it take to incorporate in Florida
Florida filing takes approximately 3-4 days.
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) - free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Florida companies - The first annual report must be delivered to the Department of State between January 1 and May 1 of the year following the calendar year in which a domestic corporation was incorporated or a foreign corporation was authorized to transact business. Subsequent annual reports must be delivered to the Department of State between January 1 and May 1 of the subsequent calendar years. The fee is $150.00 for corporations and $138.75 for LLCs.
Testimonials about our service:
"Thank you very much for being on top of everything. You and your company have been of the best organization that I ever work with. It is always a pleasure to work with such professionals..."
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you folks for helping me realize my dream: BECOME INCORPORATED... and run my own corporate research firm..."
"I just wanted to show my appreciation for the work that your company has done on our behalf. it was truly professional and within the expected time line. thank you for a job well done..."
"We would like to thank you for your prompt processing of our recent Annual List of Managers with The State of Nevada. Your service is amazingly fast, professional and affordable! We will always trust EASTBIZ.COM for all our important business needs..."