"We do Georgia incorporations right... quickly and professionally. This is a quick easy process.
But we know it's a new experience for some. Call us if you have any questions."
Chris Nealand, Customer Support
Two defining documents are Georgia Corporation Articles & Corporate Charter.
Frequently Asked Questions about incorporating, our services and doing business in Georgia. Free advice from our Las Vegas based incorporation company.
Find out more about difference between LLC, INC, S Corporation or C Corporation.
Each year hundreds of small, medium, and large companies receive assistance in entering or expanding their international sales.
What is the right company for you? LLC, S Corporation or C Corporation?
Everyday advice about small business issues.
Resources and articles about using corporations for asset protection.
International orders are welcome!
You don't need a U.S. address to set up a Georgia corporation. There is no requirement to be a U.S. citizen or resident to start a Georgia Corp. You don't even need a Georgia address to start a corporation. Apostille of articles available as an option on the order form. Same low price for domestic or international customers.
THE MOST POPULAR PACKAGE:
- $100.00 - Georgia State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 - Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles or Certificate of incorporation to you.
- Free forms for bylaws, minutes and Stock Certificates
- Free Business Credit Builder
- Reminders about important renewals through INCCONTACT
How long does it take to incorporate in Georgia
Georgia regular filing takes approximately 3 weeks. Expedite filing takes about 5 days.
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) - free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Georgia companies - Initial report is due within 90 days after the incorporation. The fee is $30. After the initial filing Georgia corporations will file and annual report each year between Jan 1st and April 1st. LLC's also file annually with the initial filing due between Jan 1 st and April 1st of the year after formation.
Testimonials about our service:
"Thank you very much for being on top of everything. You and your company have been of the best organization that I ever work with. It is always a pleasure to work with such professionals..."
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you folks for helping me realize my dream: BECOME INCORPORATED... and run my own corporate research firm..."
"I just wanted to show my appreciation for the work that your company has done on our behalf. it was truly professional and within the expected time line. thank you for a job well done..."
"We would like to thank you for your prompt processing of our recent Annual List of Managers with The State of Nevada. Your service is amazingly fast, professional and affordable! We will always trust EASTBIZ.COM for all our important business needs..."