"We do Kentucky incorporations right... quickly and professionally. This is a quick easy process.
But we know it's a new experience for some. Call us if you have any questions."
Claire Reid, Office Manager
Two defining documents are Kentucky Corporation Articles & Corporate Charter.
Frequently Asked Questions about incorporating, our services and doing business in Kentucky. Free advice from our Las Vegas based incorporation company.
Find out more about difference between LLC, INC, S Corporation or C Corporation.
This is a great place to locate or expand your business, offering a positive economic environment and a quality workforce.
What is the right company for you? LLC, S Corporation or C Corporation?
Everyday advice about small business issues.
Resources and articles about using corporations for asset protection.
International orders are welcome!
You don't need a U.S. address to set up a Kentucky corporation. There is no requirement to be a U.S. citizen or resident to start a Kentucky Corp. You don't even need a Kentucky address to start a corporation. Apostille of articles available as an option on the order form. Same low price for domestic or international customers.
THE MOST POPULAR PACKAGE:
- $50.00 - Kentucky State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 - Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles or Certificate of incorporation to you.
- Free forms for bylaws, minutes and Stock Certificates
- Free Business Credit Builder
- Reminders about important renewals through INCCONTACT
How long does it take to incorporate in Kentucky
Kentucky file time for regular processing is approximately 1 week.
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) - free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Kentucky companies - Statement of Information is an initial statement of officers or member/managers that must be filed with the Kentucky Secretary of State within 90 days after filing original articles, and every year thereafter in the applicable filing period. For LLCs there is an addition Franchise Tax that is $800 per year. The first payment must be made within 3 months of your LLC.
Testimonials about our service:
"Thank you very much for being on top of everything. You and your company have been of the best organization that I ever work with. It is always a pleasure to work with such professionals..."
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you folks for helping me realize my dream: BECOME INCORPORATED... and run my own corporate research firm..."
"I just wanted to show my appreciation for the work that your company has done on our behalf. it was truly professional and within the expected time line. thank you for a job well done..."
"We would like to thank you for your prompt processing of our recent Annual List of Managers with The State of Nevada. Your service is amazingly fast, professional and affordable! We will always trust EASTBIZ.COM for all our important business needs..."