"We do Tennessee incorporations right... quickly and professionally. This is a quick easy process.
But we know it's a new experience for some. Call us if you have any questions."
Rochelle Sysum, Customer Support
Frequently Asked Questions about incorporating, our services and doing business in Tennessee. Free advice from our Las Vegas based incorporation company.
Find out more about difference between LLC, INC, S Corporation or C Corporation.
A Truly Central Location, All Roads Lead Here.
What is the right company for you? LLC, S Corporation or C Corporation?
Everyday advice about small business issues.
Resources and articles about using corporations for asset protection.
International orders are welcome!
You don't need a U.S. address to set up a Tennessee corporation. There is no requirement to be a U.S. citizen or resident to start a Tennessee Corp. You don't even need a Tennessee address to start a corporation. Apostille of articles available as an option on the order form. Same low price for domestic or international customers.
THE MOST POPULAR PACKAGE:
- $100.00 - Tennessee State Initial Filing fee
- $89.00 - Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles or Certificate of incorporation to you.
- Free forms for bylaws, minutes and Stock Certificates
- Free Business Credit Builder
- Reminders about important renewals through INCCONTACT
How long does it take to incorporate in Tennessee
Tennessee regular filing time takes approximately 2 weeks. There is no expedite option.
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) - free over the Internet or phone.
- Yearly Requirements and Fees for Tennessee companies - A business is required to file an annual report with the secretary of state on or before the first day of the fourth month following the close of the business' fiscal year. This report contains basic information about the business, including the business' office address, registered agent and registered office, and officers/directors/managers; it does not contain any financial information. A preprinted annual report form is generated by Tennessee's Secretary of State during, or in the month following, the FYC (Fiscal Year Closing) month of record, and is mailed to the principal office mailing address of record. The form is preprinted with current information of record for the business.
Testimonials about our service:
"Thank you very much for being on top of everything. You and your company have been of the best organization that I ever work with. It is always a pleasure to work with such professionals..."
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you folks for helping me realize my dream: BECOME INCORPORATED... and run my own corporate research firm..."
"I just wanted to show my appreciation for the work that your company has done on our behalf. it was truly professional and within the expected time line. thank you for a job well done..."
"We would like to thank you for your prompt processing of our recent Annual List of Managers with The State of Nevada. Your service is amazingly fast, professional and affordable! We will always trust EASTBIZ.COM for all our important business needs..."