Come to see us on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Initial List – The Initial List is required to open a bank account. As of November 1st, 2017, the Nevada Secretary of State requires that when you order your Articles of Incorporation/Corporation, you will need to file your Initial List also.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.
Annual requirements for Nevada corporations:
- Annual list of officers and directors (or managers) We will remind you when the list is due and can file it for you.
- State Business license and it is renewed together with Annual list.
- Nevada Commerce Tax – Due in August. See more info here.
- Registered Agent annual fee is $89, but if you pre-pay, we give you additional years for only $40.
- Annual minutes for Meetings of Directors and Shareholders. Free forms included on your account or full service provided.
Annual list filed
Mail Forwarding Accounts
Active Registered Agents
Testimonials about our service:
The latest reviews from Google, to add a review click here