Come to see us on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Find us at the same location since 2004
5348 Vegas Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89108
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Initial List – The Initial List is required to open a bank account. We can file it for you during the company set up or shortly after that. As of March 2012 Nevada Secretary of State requires state business license to be filed with Initial list. The cost is $200.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.
Annual requirements for Nevada corporations:
– Annual list of officers and directors (or managers) We will remind you when the list is due and can file it for you.
– State Business license and it is renewed together with Annual list.
– Nevada Commerce Tax – Due in August. See more info here.
– Registered Agent annual fee is $59, but if you pre-pay, we give you additional years for only $39.
– Annual minutes for Meetings of Directors and Shareholders. Free forms included on your account or full service provided.
Testimonials about our service:
Rochelle was professional and courteous in the follow up calls to clarify her understanding about my notes in my new business filling request. I have used another website on a regular basis before discovering IncParadise.com. Base on my recent personal experience here, I will not go anywhere else for new business filling and registered agent.
09/09/2016 | | All Sports, LLC
Their service is great, courteous, and helpful. They made filing seamless and painless. I fully recommend any company looking to start an LLC, to use their services.
09/08/2016 | | Shooting Sportz LLC
I’v been using the corporate filing and mailing services for years. Nothing but TOP NOTCH service!!
09/01/2016 | | Sprint Data Solutions LLC
Great customer serivce, at a fair price.
08/25/2016 | | MISSION FIELD ENTERPRISES,LLC