Come to see us on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Once your company is set up, you will need:
- Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
- Initial List – The Initial List is required to open a bank account. We can file it for you during the company set up or shortly after that. As of March 2012 Nevada Secretary of State requires state business license to be filed with Initial list. The cost is $200.
- Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.
Annual requirements for Nevada corporations:
– Annual list of officers and directors (or managers) We will remind you when the list is due and can file it for you.
– State Business license and it is renewed together with Annual list.
– Nevada Commerce Tax – Due in August. See more info here.
– Registered Agent annual fee is $89, but if you pre-pay, we give you additional years for only $40.
– Annual minutes for Meetings of Directors and Shareholders. Free forms included on your account or full service provided.
Testimonials about our service:
I'm really satisfied with their dedication. Got quick and precise answers for all my queries. They always found time to detail me into all the aspects of the process in company formation. Very knowledgeable team.
They are really good team to work with, always response fast and help all my questions whenever I need. I have refer some clients to them as well, and they all are satisfy the services. I have no hesitate to refer more people to them in the future^^
Nice customers support, efficiency, professional and price reasonable. Can't found such a great team in other place. Thank you for all support in past few years.