& Registered Agent


Hassle Free Tax ID - Employment Identification Number (EIN)

  • What is Tax ID (EIN)? TAX ID is Tax Identification number also known as an EIN (Employer Identification Number) and is issued by the IRS. Usually after a new business is started you have to apply for a new EIN.
  • Who needs EIN?If you are starting a new business for example Corporation, LLC or Partnership or plan to have employees you will need an EIN.

Getting Tax ID doesn’t cost any if you do it yourself. You can apply over the Internet on the IRS website. When you apply on you will receive your EIN instantly. You must have a US social security number to apply online. If you do not have a US social you will need to download the instructions and EIN form. You can then submit the application via fax or by mail.  If you apply by fax, it takes about 4-5 business days. You may also apply by fax with an IRS representative on the phone with you and receive the EIN during the call. Please see below for more details.

We can obtain your TAX ID hassle free

We started offering Full service because many of our clients didn’t want to spent their time trying to figure out what to put in the order form. It cost is only $25. We apply on your behalf and get you an EIN. The Internal Revenue Service estimates for completion and filing the SS-4 form is 94 minutes (roughly one and a half hours). If you value one and a half hours of your time at more than $25 then use our service! This service is only for US residents with US social security number.

Order online EIN (Tax ID) here for only $25


Tax ID (EIN) for international customers

International clients wanting to get an EIN can call the IRS at this number 1-267-941-1099, and receive instructions on how to complete the SS-4 form. If possible have the SS-4 form already filled out and ready. Please see the SS-4 instructions and SS-4 form from the IRS website. Once you get a IRS representative on the phone you will be asked to fax the application while IRS is holding the line or at this time you may ask questions on how to complete the form. If you already have the form completed and you fax it to the representative you will be given EIN over the phone. Please make sure to write your EIN down on your SS-4 form.