& Registered Agent
Las Vegas office is open 8am-5pm PST | Contact us
Our most popular are Nevada and Wyoming.
We notify our clients about Annual lists due on their companies, but we also offer additional filings:
– Amendments of Articles (in case something needs to be changed – number of shares or company name)
– Apostille (usually required by international clients)
– Certificate of Good Standing (sometimes required by banks when you take loan)
– Dissolutions (when you decide to stop doing business)
– Foreign Qualification (qualifying to do business in another state)
– Reinstatements (in case you forgot to pay Annual list dues or business license fees)
– DBA – Fictitious Name (Clark County, Nevada)
– More services can be found here
– Tax ID – EIN Every company needs a Tax ID. We can either obtain one for you or prepare the SS-4 form for you.
– S status election If you want you C Corp be taxed as S Corp use the S Corp election on the order form.
Corporate Kits & Forms
We sell the actual book with shares, forms, etc.
– Corporate & LLC kits
Or you can use our free electronic forms and stock certificates offered on your client account.
– Free forms & Stock Certificates
If you want full service we can prepare the meetings and fill out the forms for you for a small fee:
– Minutes for shareholders and directors meetings
– LLC Operating agreement
We can help you with referrals for CPA or bookkeeping. Let us know what you are looking for and we will check if we can offer you a good referral.
Here is the list of preferred partners:
– Nevada bank account (you need to come in person to Las Vegas)
– Bookkeeping & accounting advice
– CPA – tax return
– Webhosting (1st year for free)
– Ebook Incoroporating in USA