This agreement, entered into on______________________ by and between INC Management, Inc. (“Landlord”), a Nevada corporation, and______________________________ a Nevada corporation (“Tenant”).
1. Basic Lease Terms:
(a) TENANT: ________________________________
ADDRESS (For Notices): _______________________
(b) PREMISES: 5348 Vegas Dr.__________, Las Vegas, NV 89108
(c) TERM OF LEASE: The term of this lease shall be 12 months, commencing on the date when this agreement is signed and shall automatically renew for 1 year on each anniversary date absent thirty (30) days written notice by either party to terminate this Lease.
(d) BASIC MONTHLY RENT: $75. The following are included in the basic monthly rent: use of office address and use of shared office space and mail handling. Landlord will receive and handle, distribute and/or forward, hold or remail all mail as Instructed by Tenant in writing consistent with this agreement, and Tenant hereby authorizes Landlord. to handle its mail as agreed. The mail can be held for pick up or forwarded. In case of mail forwarding:
– Actual postage for remailing will be charged with weekly mailouts. More frequent mailouts will have $5.50 handling mailout fee.
– Mail forwarding per package is $10 plus actual postage.
(e) Tenant is entitled to use of board / conference room, workspace with computer with Internet connection. Some suggested uses are, but certainly not limited to, Board of Directors’ meetings, Stockholder’s meetings, presentation meetings, conferences with people assembled in Nevada for the purpose of doing business in Nevada from throughout the U.S. and foreign countries, consummating and executing major agreements and financial transactions, having such items and transactions witnessed and notarized in the State of Nevada, reading writing, meetings, etc. The assigned and shared space is available on first come first serve basis.
– Tenant can reserve the space for booking fee $10 per hour (one hour minimum charged).
– Tenant can decide to pay additonal $75 in monthly fee and booking fee will be not charged.
2. RENT: Tenant agrees to pay to Landlord the basic monthly rent in the amount set forth in the Basic Lease Terms herein during the term of this Lease. Tenant will pay when due hereunder such rent, and any other charge(s), including any applicable sales, use and other taxes, now or hereafter imposed by any governmental body which shall all be deemed additional rent, without making any deduction or offset to:
(a) Unless otherwise set forth herein, all rent and additional rent due to Landlord hereunder are due and payable in advance on the first of every month without demand or offset. Any additional charges are due and payable upon receipt of an invoice from Landlord.
(b) Any payment not received within three (3) days after the due date is subject to a late charge equal to ten percent (10%) of the past due balance, but not less than $10.00, to compensate Landlord for the extra costs incurred as a result of such late payment. Tenant acknowledges and agrees that such late charge is reasonable.
(c) In addition, in the event that Tenant fails to pay any amount when due, Tenant shall pay to Landlord interest thereon at an annual rate of ten percent (10%) or such lower rate as may be the maximum lawful rate.
(d) In addition, in the event any check of Tenant should fail to clear the bank and is returned unpaid to Landlord, them immediately upon written demand of Landlord to Tenant, Tenant shall also pay a “Returned Check” processing fee of Fifty Dollars ($50.00) for each such check to cover Landlord’s costs and expenses in processing each returned or unpaid check.
3. WAIVER: The waiver by Tenant of any term, covenant or condition herein contained shall constitute a waiver only as to that particular occurrence and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such term, covenant or condition in the future. The waiver by Landlord of any term, covenant or condition herein contained shall constitute a waiver only as to that particular term, covenant or condition and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other term, covenant or condition of this agreement.
It is further agreed that acceptance of Tenant’s payment by Landlord shall not be a waiver of any term, covenant or condition of this agreement.
4. HOLD HARMLESS: Tenant shall indemnify and hold harmless Landlord against and from any and all claims arising from Tenant’s use of this agreement or the actions and services of Landlord on behalf of Tenant; from and against all cost, attorney’s fees, expenses and liabilities incurred in or about any such claim or any action or proceeding brought thereon; and, in any case, from actions or proceedings brought against Landlord by reason of any such claim. Tenant upon notice of Landlord shall defend the same at Tenant’s expense by counsel reasonably satisfactory to Landlord
Acknowledgement of service and consideration: Tenant acknowledges that by virtue of the terms of this agreement Landlord will incur overhead and expenses which will not be diminished by Tenant’s unilateral termination or default here to Tenant hereby avows and acknowledges that by virtue of Landlord providing this service, entering into this agreement, being available and holding out to perform hereunder that Landlord has performed at inception and upon execution hereof, a service to Tenant which is to Tenant value received, for the total amount payable for the term hereof regardless of the continuing use or non-use that Tenant may or may not make of this service, and, that in the event of default or breach, the total sum agreed to under this agreement would approximate a reasonable estimate of Landlord’s actual damages. Further, the parties agree that proof of Landlord’s actual damages would be difficult and very expensive to prove; and both parties agree that the sums hereby agreed to in the event of default are a reasonable estimate thereof. The parties, therefore, agree that the moneys heretofore agreed to be paid in the event of default shall be considered liquidated damages.
Tenant hereby expressly represents, warrants and vows to Landlord that Tenant’s use of Landlord services herein contracted for by Tenant, will at all times be in compliance with all Nevada and Federal regulations, laws and statutes. Tenant, both in the corporate capacity and individually, expressly warrants that It has executed this document in its true and legal name.
Tenant fully understands and acknowledges that Landlord is not a legal or accounting firm and that Landlord has not made any such representations or advice to Tenant. All that Nevada does is submitted and performed with the understanding that Landlord is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service.
Tenant hereby unconditionally guarantees the payment of the foregoing obligation and waives notice, protest, presentment and notice of default upon default of any term, covenant and/or condition of this agreement by Tenant.
Entire agreement It is expressly understood that this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and that no statement, representation, promise or inducement made by any party hereto, its agents or employees, which is not expressly contained in the agreement, shall be binding or be of any force or effect. This agreement shall not be modified, altered, changed or amended in any respect except by written memorandum signed by both parties and shall supersede, replace and take precedence over any prior agreement or agreements of similar character between the parties hereto Tenant acknowledges that he has rid this agreement in its entirety. The parties expressly agree that this contract will be binding on the heirs, successors and assigns of either party in all respects.
Venue: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, and it I further covenanted and agreed with each other that venue of any suit or controversy involving this agreement shall lie exclusively within the State of Nevada. Both parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the appropriate court of the State of Nevada.
The parties hereby declare that If a dispute or difference arises between the parties concerning performance or interpretation of this agreement, said agreement is to be construed pursuant to the parties Intent hereby expressed.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF,
_______________________ (Officer Inc Management, Inc.)
INC Management a Nevada Corporation, 5348 Vegas Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89108, Phone: 702-871-8678