Official Blog



Screenshot 2015-08-18 14.59.52

Need an attorney?

Date: 18.08.2015 | Category: Business | Author: John Vanhara

Hire a Great Attorney for Your Business Available On-Demand to Save You Time & Money Trademarks & Patents Commercial leases Immigration    

Read more

Calculator for taxation – LLCs vs. S-Corps vs. C-Corps

Date: 12.10.2014 | Category: Taxation | Author: John Vanhara

There is not very simple answer what is the best entity to incorporate. We have found this great calculator which allows you to calculate what would be your tax using different entities. It will compare LLC, S-Corp and C Corp taxation.

Read more

Do you need to keep track about days you spend in Nevada and California

Date: 21.03.2013 | Category: Incorporation | Author: John Vanhara

Would you like to have an easy online tool, which would help you keep track days you spend in California vs. Nevada?   Residency calendar works for people who need to track how many days they spent in each location. You can set up your customized locations and categories. For example how much time you spend on business trips or…

Read more

Cola registration help (importing alcohol to U.S.A.)

Date: 27.02.2012 | Category: U.S. Wine Imports | Author: John Vanhara

Labels on wine or other alcohol bottles—which must be pre-approved by TTB—are an important source of information for consumers. Before you start importing alcohold to U.S.A. you need to get your label approved for each product you will be importing. More informatin about Cola certification. If you are looking for an assistance we can provide COLA certification. Contact

Read more

Help with getting wine import and wholesale license for sales in U.S.A.

Date: 23.02.2012 | Category: U.S. Wine Imports | Author: John Vanhara

If you are a foreign winery interested in selling U.S. market we can help. The laws for selling wine in U.S. market are quite complicated. The wine import & export business is heavily regulated by federal government and each individual state. For example you can check the following resources: Importing Beverage Alcohol Products into the U.S. Labeling requirements California licensing…

Read more
Page 1 of 16212345...102030...Last »