Webpronews.com expert, Alicia Harper offers 6 Do’s and Don’ts for launching a small business website. They include:
(1) DON’T focus on images and how pretty your site will be. Your website is there to educate and inform customers of your services. Alot of pictures and images can prove distracting.
(2) DON’T compare web designers by their price. Services provided by web designers vary greatly. You need to thoroughly research what is included in the price you are paying.
(3) DON’T hire a web designer until you are ready to go. You should purchase your domain name, set up your hosting service, and have a general idea of how your site will work before you bring the web designer on board.
(4) DO request several quotes from web designers before selecting one.
(5) DO plan on regularly updating your site with new information.
(6) DO find a web designer that specializes in working with small businesses. A small design firm understands the needs of another small business and is more likely to be more personal with your questions.
Are your in need of a resident agent for your new samll business in Washington? Then contact https://www.incparadise.net who can make process of starting a new business very easy, Call at 888-284-3821.« Return to all articles