Do you need to maintain an office location in the state of Nevada? While Nevada does not require an incorporating business to file with the state the corporation’s street address of its place of business, it does require that the resident agent maintain a street address in Nevada. However, a street address for the corporation’s place of business is recommended in order to prevent the corporation’s corporate veil from being pierced.
IncParadise provides a unique service called the Nevada Office Program which can provide a link between your corporation and Nevada. The program offers a(n):
- Actual street business address
- Signed office lease (not just mail forwarding or post office box)
- We have a full service office, staffed a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Mail forwarding service included. We can hold or forward mail to any address. No handling fee
- Assistance in obtaining a Nevada State business license and city of Las Vegas business license.
- Local presence in the form of having one of the officers located in Nevada.
To find out more about this program, click here.« Return to all articles