StartupNation, which provides entrepreneurial advice through a nationally-syndicated radio program and online content for entrepreneurs, announced its new, free online Marketplace at www.startupnation.com. Visitors to the website can quickly and easily list, buy and sell business products and services, look for work projects, network, and provide customer ratings and reviews.
Other features of the website include:
- Post ratings and reviews if you’ve used the product or service listed.
- Earn new income from posted work projects.
- Voice personal opinions through reviews and rating Marketplace listings.
- Find talented workers to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Grow your businesses by networking with potential partners, suppliers and customers.
- Review the online articles, blogs, podcasts, and interviews available on the site.
To post your listing of products, services and projects at StartupNation Marketplace, go to www.startupnation.com.« Return to all articles