Official Blog


Our office will open in 1 hour 10 minutes. 8am-5pm PST | Contact us

Filed that Corporate Return Yet?

Date: 03/15/2007 | Category: Business | Author: Claire Reid

Like so many other mysteries in life, so is the IRs’s decision to make the tax return filing date for S and C Corporations March 15th. So, if you operate a S or C Corporation with a year-end of December 31st, your tax return needs to be filed today. If you haven’t quite finished your return, don’t despair, the IRS will provide you with a small reprieve. They aren’t completely heartless after all.

You still can file for an extension today. Simply go to the IRS web site, at, and download a Form 7004. Complete the form and send it in, certified mail, return receipt requested by the end of today, and you’ve got another six months to file.

« Return to all articles