Establishing a company presence in the U.S.A. can be challenging. There is a lot of steps involved to get a company started. If you are looking for the U.S. partner to start your new venture in the U.S.A. here is our offer. We can help you with:
- Incorporate business
- Do all important steps to start business (for example licensing)
- Provide space for your office or storing your products
- Establish distribution in the U.S.A.
- Set up accounting software and help with bookkeeping (reconcile accounts, etc.)
- Take care of annual corporate requirements (annual minutes of shareholders and directors, annual list filing)
- We can serve on your board of directors or take additional functions (for example Treassury or Secretary).
That will allow us to open bank account, merchant account for accepting credit cards, get financing for the business, etc.
- Basically your company will have full advantages of any other American companies
- We can give you advice how to run business in the U.S. market
- We can help you with translations or customs so they meet U.S. market expectations.
- We can help you to hire employee and manage payroll. Pay taxes and do payroll reporting.
- You will have adviser on your team.
The offer is available for legitimate businesses only. Please email us your business plan and background information. The cost for administrative and accounting tasks starts at $1,000 – $2,000 per month depending on the size of the company. We also expect opportunity to invest in your business so we can have small ownership position for our help (up to 5%). We want to make your business successful and be your partner.« Return to all articles