Official Blog


Filing corporate tax return with no reported income

Date: 01/24/2010 | Category: QuickBooks | Author: John Vanhara

Question: Where do I file corporate tax return if my Nevada corporation doesn’t have any income?

If you have a  C corporation (regular corp.) you can fill out 1120 IRS form for federal taxes.  Nevada doesn’t have any state taxes therefore you don’t have to worry about state tax return.

Form 1120:


Share this article...
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Email this to someonePrint this page
Tags: , « Return to all articles