Montana Incorporation
& Registered Agent




Date: 07/06/2015 | Category: | Author: Jakub Vele

Montana LLC (Limited Liability Company)

 ORDER ONLINE: Use this online order form and pay by credit card.

 ORDER BY FAX: You can print and fax us this order form.

Frequently Asked Questions about Montana Corporations.

Read more

Montana Registered Agent

Date: | Category: | Author: Jakub Vele

Montana Registered Agent / Resident Agent

Pricing $89.00 per year, special for pre-pay $40 per year

Don’t get fooled by companies claiming the lowest price and increasing it later. Our pricing is very simple. We charge $89 per year. We also have few specials. Whenever you decide to pre-pay additional years you get them for $40/year.

New Company

starting business
(new corporation, LLC, etc.)

Order now

Change of Agent

changing existing
agent to us

Order now


existing clients
for MT resident agent

Order now

Why you need a Registered Agent?

Montana State laws require business entities to maintain a Resident Agent in the state that you form your business. The agent’s name and office address are included in the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization to give public notice of where to send important documents to your business entity.

If you need Registered agent in other State than Montana click here.
We offer Registered Agent service in all 50 States.

State Fee for changing Montana Registered Agent

hange of Registered Agent or Registered Agent Location: $0.00

Registered Agent Requirements

(1) Each corporation shall continuously maintain in this state: (a) a registered office that may but need not be the same as any of its places of business; and (b) a registered agent, who must be one of the following (i) an individual who resides in this state and whose business office is identical to the registered office; (ii) a domestic corporation or not-for-profit domestic corporation whose business office is identical to the registered office; or (iii) a foreign corporation or not-for-profit foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state whose business office is identical to the registered office.

Read more

Montana Annual Report

Date: | Category: | Author: Jakub Vele

Annual Reports for Montana Corporations & LLCs

Montana requires that the annual reports for corporations and LLCs be filed prior to April 15th of each year. The fee is $15. The state charges a late fee of $30 for all reports filed after April 15th

If you need help, we can file the annual report for you. Our fee is only $15. If you would like to use our service, please click on the following link:

Order Montana Annual Report Service

Read more

Additional Services

Date: | Category: | Author: Jakub Vele

Montana Additional Services

TAX ID (Employment Identification Number - EIN) - FREE

Self-Service: Obtaining a Tax ID number doesn’t cost any money. You can apply by phone, fax or mail. You can also call toll free at (800) 829 4933 and get EIN instantly over the phone. If you apply by fax, it takes about 4-5 business days. If you apply by mail, it takes about 3-4 weeks. Please find information about Tax ID – EIN here.

Full Service: Do you need assistance with obtaining a tax ID? We can help prepare the form and obtain the tax ID for $25. Order here Tax ID.


What is “S Corporation”?: An “S Corporation” is a corporation that elects to be taxed under Subchapter S of the Internal Revenue Code and receives IRS approval of its request for Subchapter S status. As a legal entity (an artificial person), the S corporation is separate and distinct from the corporation’s owners (the stockholders). Under Nevada incorporation law, there is no distinction between a C corporation and an S corporation. The incorporation process is the same. However, the two type of corporate entities are subject to differing federal and state tax treatment. Our cost is $35. Order S Corporation filing here.


Corporate kits start at only $55. LLC and INC. Click here to order corporate/LLC kits for any U.S. state.


A certificate of good standing (certificate of existence) is a document issued by the Secretary of State certifying that your corporation does exist legally and that it is in good standing with the state. We can obtain one for you. The fee is $89 + state fee.


In 1981, the United States joined the 1961 Hague Convention abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents. The Convention provides for the authentication of public (including notarized) documents to be used in countries that have joined the convention. Apostille of Articles of Incorporation or other document is issued by the Secretary of State. Price is $89 + state fee.


If your charter was revoked and you want reinstate the company, you have to pay all due fees and penalties and file appropriate annual reports.

Do you need somebody to handle reinstatement for you? Please contact us! We charge $89. We can find out how much money you owe for state fees.


There are times when a business needs to change the information included in the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization. To do this, you need to file an amendment with the Montana Secretary of State. Some reasons a business may need to file an amendment are to change the company’s name, to expand or alter the company’s business purpose, or to change the number of authorized shares or par value (for corporations only).

Do you need somebody to handle the filing of amendment for you? Please contact us! We charge $89 + state fees. Pay by PayPal (our email address is [email protected]://


Registration of foreign company qualifying to conduct business in other states: If your company expects to transact business outside your state of formation, your company may be required to qualify as a “foreign corporation” or “foreign LLC.” We can file the necessary paperwork to qualify your business as a foreign corporation or LLC in any of the 50 states.

Do you need somebody to handle foreign qualification for you? Please contact us!

Read more information and order here.
Foreign qualification fees


Do you need U.S. street address as your mailing address. Mail is forwarded once a week. We offer mail forwarding service based in Las Vegas, NV.

There are two options:
$150 per year. $2.50 per mailout plus postage.
$99 per year. $5.50 per mailout plus postage.

To order mail forwarding, click here.


We offer the best toll-free numbers on the market. Nationwide businesses, mid-sized and small businesses, and families can order toll-free 800 services and get a number that rings directly to your home or business. Redirect it to your fax machine or cell phone and back as you change locations. Track calls on the Internet in real time. Select an easily remembered vanity number for your business. You will get: custom routing, voice mail, inbound faxing, website account management, call recording, lead generation, vanity numbers, national toll-free database search and much more!

More information here.

Read more


Date: | Category: | Author: Jakub Vele

Montana Incorporation Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to reserve a corporate name?

No, but it is recommended to reserve a name prior to filing to ensure that it remains available during the incorporation process.

How do I reserve a corporate name?

The reservation of your corporate name will be handled by IncParadise and is included in the price of our service.

Do I have to renew my name registration?


How do I incorporate in Montana?

When using our service, IncParadise will file, on your behalf, the required administrative forms and articles of incorporation with the appropriate Montana agency.

Is a registered agent required?

Yes. The registered agent must maintain a business office that is identical to the registered office, and must be either (1) an individual residing in Montana or (2) a corporation with authority to transact business in Montana. As part of our ongoing service, IncParadise does provide a registered agent service option that you can select during the online registration process.

How many Incorporators are required to form a corporation in Montana?

One or more are required.

How many Directors are required to start a corporation in Montana?

One or more as specified either in the bylaws or the articles of incorporation.

How many Directors are required to start a corporation in Montana?

Yes. An annual report must be filed each year between January 1 and April 15, except for the first calendar year of incorporation.

Didn’t find answer to your question? Email as at [email protected]

Read more

Why Montana?

Date: | Category: | Author: Jakub Vele

Why incorporate in Montana

Business Information & Rankings

  • Montana ranks 4th in the nation in the amount of new high-tech research and development per capita.
  • Montana ranks as one of the nation’s top ten states in hydroelectric capacity.
  • Montana ranks 7th in the country for renewable energy potential, with the 7th best wind resources.
  • Montana ranks 2nd in the nation in acres of land devoted to farming and ranching.

Cost of Living Index

For Bozeman, MT (2005):Index Score
Misc. Goods & Services:105.3

Crime Rate

Montana has the 18th lowest overall crime ranking in the U.S. (FBI, 2004)

Fees & Taxes

Business Inventory Tax
Business inventory is exempt.

Corporate Income Tax
Montana’s corporate tax structure consists of a flat rate of 6.75% on all corporate income. Qualified corporations may elect to pay an alternative tax of 1/2% of gross sales in Montana during the tax year.

Personal Income Tax
Montana’s personal income tax system consists of ten separate brackets with a top rate of 11% starting at an income level of $76,200.

Personal Property Tax
Taxable. Montana is one of the 38 states that collect property taxes at both the state and local levels. Montana does not assess tax on intangible personal property.

State Sales and Use Tax
Base Rate: None
Machinery Rate: None

Unemployment Insurance
Montana charges new employers the average industry rate for 3 years.

Read more
Page 20 of 93« First...10...1819202122...304050...Last »