North Carolina Incorporation
& Registered Agent




Date: 07/06/2015 | Category: | Author: Petr Litavec

North Carolina Incorporation Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to reserve a corporate name?

No, but it is recommended to reserve a name prior to filing to ensure that it remains available during the incorporation process.

How do I reserve a corporate name?

The reservation of your corporate name will be handled by IncParadise and is included in the price of our service.

Do I have to renew my name registration?


How do I incorporate in North Carolina?

When using our service, IncParadise will file, on your behalf, the required administrative forms and articles of incorporation with the appropriate North Carolina agency.

Is a registered agent required?

Yes. The registered agent must maintain a business office that is identical to the registered office, and must be either (1) an individual residing in North Carolina or (2) a corporation with authority to transact business in this state. As part of our ongoing service, IncParadise does provide a registered agent service option that you can select during the online registration process.

How many Incorporators are required to form a corporation in North Carolina?

One or more are required.

How many Directors are required to start a corporation in North Carolina?

One or more as specified in the bylaws.

Are corporations in North Carolina required to file an Annual Report?

Yes. An annual report must be filed each year by the 15th day of the third month following the close of the corporation’s fiscal year.

Didn’t find answer to your question? Email as at [email protected]

Read more

Why North Carolina?

Date: | Category: | Author: Petr Litavec

Why incorporate in North Carolina?

Business Information & Rankings

  • North Carolina is the nation’s 11th most populous state. There are currently more than 8 million people live in North Carolina. The state’s rate of growth makes it the 5th highest in the nation from 1995-2000, and by the year 2025, North Carolina’s population is estimated to reach 9.3 million. (NC Commerce).
  • Site Selection magazine ranked North Carolina as the number one business climate in the US. (2005)
  • World Trade magazine ranked North Carolina as one of the Top Ten Places to do Business. (2005)
  • North Carolina ranks 1st in manufacturing employment and 2nd in the number of manufacturing facilities for the Southeast region. (Manufacturing News Inc., 2006).
    Studies show that N.C. workers produce more output per wage dollar than their counterparts do nationally. (Charlotte Chamber of Commerce website).

Cost of living

For Charlotte, NC (2005)Index Score
Misc. Goods & Services:103.9

Crime Rate

North Carolina has the 37th lowest overall crime ranking in the U.S. (FBI, 2004)

Fees & Taxes

Business Inventory Tax
Business inventory is exempt.

Corporate Income Tax
North Carolina’s corporate tax structure consists of a flat 6.9% rate.

Personal Income Tax
North Carolina’s personal income tax system is one of the nation’s most expensive, composed of four brackets with a top rate of 8.25% starting at an income level of $120,000.

Personal Property Tax
North Carolina taxes real property, motor vehicles and personal property (inventories and household personal property are exempt). They do not tax intangibles.

State Sales and Use Tax
Base Rate: 4.5%*
Machinery Rate: 1%

*Most taxable sales or purchases are also subject to the state tax as well as the 2.5% local tax rate levied by all counties, for a combined 7%.

Unemployment Insurance
North Carolina’s new employers’ rate is 1.2% for 2 years.

Read more

North Dakota

Date: 06/22/2015 | Category: | Author: Petr Litavec


Including North Dakota State Initial Filing fee $50.00 and $89.00 fee for checking name availability,preparing North Dakota state-approved Articles of incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.

north-dakota-1 north-dakota-2 certifies

See what’s included

Ashley Canez“We do incorporations right… quickly and professionally. This is a quick easy process. But we know it’s a new experience for some. Call us if you have any questions.”

Phone: 702-871-8678 Ashley Canez, Customer Support

Come to see us on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Nevada Office

Same location since 2004 – 5348 Vegas Dr. Las Vegas

Once your company is set up, you will need:

  1. Tax ID (EIN) – free over the Internet or phone.
  2. Yearly Requirements and Fees for North Dakota companies
  3. Company Minutes & Stock Certificates – are included in incorporation. You will have access to documents generated on your client account.

Since 2002...

Annual list filed
Companies started
Mail Forwarding Accounts
Active Registered Agents

Satisfaction guaranteed!
Testimonials about our service:

The latest reviews from Google, to add a review click here
Read more

North Dakota Corporation ORDER ONLINE

Date: 07/06/2015 | Category: | Author: Petr Litavec

North Dakota Corporation

 ORDER ONLINE: Use this online order form and pay by credit card.

 ORDER BY FAX: You can print and fax us this order form.

Frequently Asked Questions about North Dakota Corporations.

Read more


Date: | Category: | Author: Petr Litavec

North Dakota LLC ( Limited Liability Company )

 ORDER ONLINE: Use this online order form and pay by credit card.

 ORDER BY FAX: You can print and fax us this order form.

Frequently Asked Questions about North Dakota Corporations.

Read more

North Dakota Registered Agent

Date: | Category: | Author: Petr Litavec

North Dakota Registered Agent / Resident Agent

Pricing $89.00 per year, special for pre-pay $40 per year

Don’t get fooled by companies claiming the lowest price and increasing it later. Our pricing is very simple. We charge $89 per year. We also have few specials. Whenever you decide to pre-pay additional years you get them for $40/year.

New Company

starting business
(new corporation, LLC, etc.)

Order now

Change of Agent

changing existing
agent to us

Order now


existing clients
for ND resident agent

Order now

Why you need a Registered Agent?

North Dakota State laws require business entities to maintain a Resident Agent in the state that you form your business. The agent’s name and office address are included in the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization to give public notice of where to send important documents to your business entity.

If you need Registered agent in other State than North Dakota click here.
We offer Registered Agent service in all 50 States.

State Fee for changing North Dakota Registered Agent

For Corp & LLC – Registered Agent Consent to Serve: $10.00; Change in registered agent/office: $10.00

Registered Agent Requirements

A registered agent may be (1) an individual resident residing in North Dakota, (2) another domestic or foreign corporation that is registered with the Secretary of State and has a business office in North Dakota, or (3) a domestic or foreign limited liability company that is registered with the Secretary of State and has a business office in North Dakota.

Read more
Page 30 of 80« First...1020...2829303132...405060...Last »